Posted in TH UTMB Blogs on Feb 03, 2021.
For the sake of simplicity, Running Stones will evolve in 2021. Starting 2021, one Running Stone will provide one entry in the 2022 lottery. Running Stones can be collected in 2 ways:
- Runners will get 9 Running Stones for each 2020 50+ km "by UTMB®" race completed.
- Runners will get 3 Running Stones for each 2020 50+ km UTWT race completed.
If a runner is not selected via the lottery, their accumulated Running Stones remain untouched and can be used for a future registration.
"For the first time, we are communicating the entry process a year in advance. We want to give runners the possibility to organize their training and plan their season according to their objectives. In the current context and with the current restrictions, it is important to let runners know what races will give access to the UTMB® Mont-Blanc lottery", explains Isabelle Viseux Poletti, Director of the UTMB® Mont-Blanc.
The following runners may enter the lottery:
- Runners who have collected Running Stones
- Runners who have competed some of the 2021 qualifying races
- Some of the places at the 2022 UTMB® Mont-Blanc will be reserved for runners registered for the 2020 event and runners not selected in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 lottery for the same race. enter the lottery:
Source : https://utmbmontblanc.com/en/mag/183